Why you need this puja
Goddess Chandraghanta is worshipped on the third day of Navratri.
Advantages of Puja
• A kalash (copper/bronze/brass/silver). Do not use steel or plastic kalash. • A whole brown coconut with its husk • A few Mango leaves or betel leaves • Haldi • Kumkum • Chandan • Akshat • Water • Currency coins • A piece of fresh red cloth • Flowers • An earthen tray or a plate that is bigger than the Kalash. • Brown soil or clay • Nav Dhanya (seeds of nine different grains)
1. How to join the Online Puja?
First, go to your order history. Here you will find your booked puja order. Then, click on View More. It will show you a link, and when you click on the link, you will be able to join the puja at the time you schedule your puja.
2. What is the duration of Puja ?
The average duration of the Puja is 25 mins to 30 mins.
3. What happens when I place the order ?
You will be connected to your concerned astrologer. Astrologer will share the mode of communication of this puja, as it can be live video call or photos or video link.via chat window.
4. When can expect the astrologer to respond to the booking of pooja?
The astrologer usually takes 24- 48 hours to respond. The astrologers go through your details to know about the auspicious time for Pooja.